Date: Friday 6th October
Cost: $12 = great value when a normal ticket costs $14.50 plus we provide tasy REFRESHMENTS before the movie to satisfy hunger and thirst.
Location: Windsor Cinema, 98 Stirling Highway
RSVP: Send an email order to firstname.lastname@example.org or buy them direct from a UWA Rotaract Member. Please pre-book tickets to help organise refreshments before the movie.
Info: Meryl Streep is so good in "The Devil Wears Prada" that she elevates a breezy comedy into one of the most entertaining and rewarding movies of the year. The Oscar-winning actress plays boss-from-hell Miranda Priestly, the editor-in-chief of fashion magazine Runway, who hires meek college graduate Andy Sachs (Anne Hathaway) as her new assistant. RATED PG and 4.5 Stars
FOR UWA ROTARACT MEMBERS
- Every member needs to sell if possible TEN tickets each: ideas of who to sell them to are immediate family, grandparents, friends, associates, mailmen, mailwoman (for politcal correctness), local dictators, doctors and neighbours to name a few
- Tickets will be handed out at the Monday 25th Night Time Coffe Meeting at 6:00pm
- Although if you cant make it to that meeting, come to the Movie Night Tuesday 26th 1:00pm meeting at usual uni place where more tickets can be handed out
- Each person will be given TEN tickets to sell for the event so get cracking advertising :)
- I will see you all at the movies!! Even if it is a chick flick :(