Attendance: Lucy, Josh, Kylie, Lauren and Sarah
Apologies: Jess and Heather
* 8th October Building Wheelchairs for Kids at the Wheelchair factory!
* Josh attended a membership meeting recently at the Dome Subiaco. Present were representatives from Subi, Darlington and South Perth Rotary. Much was discussed concerning how to boost membership numbers. Some ideas included more contact with highschools and interact clubs in order to introduce them to Rotaract.
* Lucy is organising a social and networking event - a international food night! So far a tentative booking has been made for the 20th of October. Everyone will be required to bring a plate of food from a country of choice. A raffle may be organised to raise money so if anyone knows of any local businesses that may be interested in making a donation please let us know! If everyone could think about decorations and music! Please come to our next meeting so we can discuss further!
* As for the Bandanna selling for Canteen, the next step is getting to posters stamped and getting a PA system set up. Remember be ready to sell bandannas on the 25th October.
* Next meeting 4th October. May Tannock. 1st week back from the break!