Attendance: Carly, Julie, Josh, Sarah, Lauren, Kylie, Lucy, Sara
* Subi Rotoract has invited us to join them for a Chocolate Evening at Chokeby Road, on Rokeby Rd Subi!! Let Cynthea know if you would like to attend.
* A letter was recieved from Olly from the Wheelchair Factory thanking us for the contributions made. This has enabled two children from Angola to recieved much needed wheelchairs.
* The international dinner was discussed. It will be held at Lucy's place - 76 Williams Rd, Nedlands. Thursday 20th October. Please bring international food, cds and decor. Starts at around 7pm but arrive from 5.30 if you would like to help set up! $15 per head for those who do not bring a dish which will cover the cost of food, wine, food warmers, plates etc. Extra proceeds will go to World Vision. Some Canteen bandannas will also be sold at the event.
* Canteen Bandannas will be sold during lunchtime (12 - 2pm) Tuesday 25th and Friday28th October. Volunteers please meet outside G210 (corner of courtyard of Social Sciences Bldg).
* Tara and Carly recently attended another Dial a Santa meeting on Sunday. Contact Cynthea if you are able to assist in taking bookings or to be directed to the Santa website. Elves and Santas also needed.
* Lucy has some district news. She mentioned the idea of joint organisation of districts which will be handy for membership drives.
* Kylie has attended a couple of West Perth and Nedlands meetings. Nedlands Rotary have mentioned they would like to set up a website. They are looking for students to create a website for them as part of a competition. The best entry can win a cash prize!
* Next meeting will be a dinner at Pizza Bella Roma in Freo! On Monday the 21st November 7.30pm. Bring friends!!